Tuesday, September 11, 2012

My Blog Site Is Up!

I'm so excited!  It took me many hours of research, trial and error, but I've finally published my blog site! Now I have a place to share my Whole Brain Teaching experiences with all the wonderful teachers in the growing WBT community. I've posted blogs on my first few WBT experiences, and I have several more in the works. The WBT bug has bitten me, and I can't get enough! In place in my classroom are my Scoreboard, Rules, Super Improvers Wall, Power Pix, and Cosmic Genius Ladder, as well as twenty-three wonderful little fourth graders each morning, and another twenty-three each afternoon.

I've watched several videos on which I haven't yet been able to blog. This week, I hope to post blogs about The Writing Game, Parts 1 and 2; The Cosmic Genius Ladder; and Brain Toys, Parts One and Two.  In addition, Coach B's live webcast on Tuesday evening is a must-see.  So, to all my new WBT colleagues, I'll see you on Tuesday!

Rose2001

2 comments:

  1. Welcome to the WBT world of blogging. I have read all your posts! I like how reflective you are in each post!

    ReplyDelete